A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jenni's Super-Cute Haircut

So, I have always preferred long hair on my Jenni. I just think she looks so super cute. However, I got very tired of the constant fighting to get the tangles out, and the complaining EVERYTIME we had to put a 'pretty' in her hair. So, ALAS! I decided it was time to go short! So, here are some pics of Jenni getting her hair cut.

Here's Jenni getting her hair washed! (And yes, she did pick her outfit out herself! She's getting better- at least they semi-match!)
Here's Jenni's pre-cut length. It is actually a little longer than it looks here because she stylist has a couple inches in her hand. Her hair was down to her elbows.

Jenni during the cut, looking somewhat aprehensive about this whole thing! (look at those super fast stylist hands! she's mazo!)

Here's Steve sporting a handlebar mustache! (That is actually some of jenni's hair that was cut off! I had to keep a little bit for myself!)

Now the haircut is done, and she's round brushing it! (Jenni was excited to be almost done!)

All done! Jenni stood by her stylist (whose name escapes me at the moment) They both did such a good job! Jenni was so patient, and the stylist! I mean Look at Jenni's hair! She's definitely mazo! (oh btw, mazo is short for amazing!)

Jenni in the parking lot after the haircut- she got a sucker for being so good! (of course, Joe-joe got one just for being . . . joe!) All in all, I am liking the short hair more and more! I think I may even be liking it more than the long hair! hmmm. yeah, I'm liking the short hair. And it's pretty easy to style too! So far I've only actually roundbrushed it once, but it only took me about 15 mins! it was pretty cool! And HELLO! It's DARLING! but maybe I'm a little biased . . . .

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

She does look super cute. And she is darling. I might say so myself too but I am an aunt.

September said...

She looks adorable with short hair. I think nearly all little girls look better with short hair.

Flee said...

I love her hair!