A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My kids are cuter than yours!

No, just kidding! I'm sure yours are so super cute too! (in fact I know most of them are since I know most of them. even the ones that I haven't actually met, like September and Spencer's, but I've seen pics, so I know they are cute!)
























Ok, so I just had to brag for a little bit about how cute my kids are. The other day we decided to go out for a little picnic, just the four of us. (We would've invited Flee, but her family was in town for her brother's wedding, so she was in SLC) We left kinda late, about 7 pm ish, so some of the pics are kinda dark, but they're still cute. We went to the store and bought healthy food (cause we're trying to be healthy) and went to a park in Harvest Hills.
After we ate, the kids got on the playground stuff. It was really so so fun!





Joe-joe got on the baby swing, but wanted to be on the big kids swing with Jenni. He is such a cheeser! Seriously, you pull the camera out and he totally starts the cheese! silly kid!










Jenni didn't really want to take pics this night, she was more into playing with the other kids there! Oh and there was this one girl who was SOOO mean! She was probably Jenni's age. Jenni was in the Tube thing you walk through, and was almost at the end, but this girl was in the way. So Jenni says 'excuse me' and the girl totally pushes her all the way back to the other end! I couldn't believe it! and Jenni was so great, she just waited for the girl to put her arms down, and said 'excuse me' again, and walked around her back into the tube! What a sweetie!


Steve got Joe-Joe and they did the 'spider' in the swing. It was so funny- Joe-joe was just laughing his head off!! it was so cute.
.....................
....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alas- the Sun told us it was time to go. But we had to get one last pic of our super cute kids!!! Really, kids are the greatest thing in the world!

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

So cute and so fun! That looks like it was a great time had by all. OH! and what a mean "firl!" you had a typo that I had to make fun of :o)

Steve and Chelle said...

ok, so I hav a hard tim tiping wen it is sew laat in the nite.



hee hee!!!
ok thats all!
(I really can spell!!)