A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Independence Day!!!





So this year for our nation's birthday we went to the Freedom Festival in Provo where we met up with Flee, Chuck and Camber, and Jory, Camber's sister. It was SO HOT! We were melting! We looked at a few of the shops, and then Jenni went down one of the big blow-up slides they had.










Then we all went and got snocones, and sat in some shade to try to cool off. It didn't work super well!





........





So Here's a picture of my cute friend flee (aka gimpy hee hee!)








.......




After the Freedom Festival, we went to Steve's Rent's house - the nexdoor neighbors were having a pool party, and the kids LOVED it! And it was a great way to cool off!

......








Jenni looked so cute in her little life jacket! (although she kept wanting to take it off because it was uncomfortable. I said no)




After swimming we went to grandma and grandpa's (aka frank and carol's) We had lots of yummy food, and sat and chilled for a while.

The kids just couldn't get enough of eachother!
L-R Jaxton, Whitney, Joe-joe, and Jenni
.......
Like Father like son . . . . . like son.
.........
.........
I figured I should probably add one of me, even though I didn't really want to!
........
.........
Joe-joe was being a cheeser! He was so excited to have a soda!
........
........
.......
Finally, we went to Thanksgiving Point (or rather, across the freeway from Thanksgiving Point) to watch the fireworks. They were ok, but not as good as last time! It was still fun to al be together.
It was a fun day spent with Steve's family. And Chelle was excited to learn that the wind made it so Chelle's family was unable to do fireworks, so they saved the pack of at home foreworks for the 24th! WOO HOO!!
ok, thats all! (really, this is the last post for today! sorry it was so long!)

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

SO CUTE! I'm not too thrilled about the my picture. I'm such a freak! And now the whole world knows it!

nora.lakehurst said...

You are adorable. I posted on this like two weeks ago when you first posted. Oh well i guess I got booted. I think you are so sweet. Anyways I think you also need to post some new stuff. ;)