A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yet another photo shoot of Jenni's

Ok, I know, 3 posts in one day! What am I becoming! who knew I would be such an avid blogger!! lets just hope it lasts!

So, like I mentioned in an earlier blog (Manti Pageant) Jenni likes to take pictures. I like to call them her photo shoots. She usually has some really funny pictures, and I just had to put some of these in here cause they were . . . well . . . I thought it was funny!

Jenni trying to take a picture of herself. I'm not really sure what the face is about?? Maybe she was trying to smile, but also trying to concentrate on taking the picture?!? I don't really know!!
Everyone loves lights, right! and aren't these lights at Cafe Rio just the most amazing lights you have ever seen??
She wanted to take a picture of Grant (Flee's 'little' brother). Yeah, I mean little in the figurative sense, because he is HUGE! Maye it's just that the last time I saw him was like 4 years ago, and he was not quite so tall, or buff, but seriously! He's only Flee's 'little' brother in the sense that he is younger than her!
There really are no words . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jenni wanted to take a pic and show me that she loved me, but I kept looking at her to see what she was doing. So she kept getting upset and telling me not to look, but for some reason, everyone else at the table was allowed to look! She is so cute! Silly little bug!

So yeah. Thats my Jenni-bug, the photographer! I hear she's taking orders in case you need a photographer for something. Her rates are pretty good too! If you're interested, please call 1-800-555-CUTE (hee hee hee! ok too many blogs in such a short time! It's time for me to go!)

thats, all!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

nora.lakehurst said...

K loved the photo's of herself. See she is taking up after her name sake cant live that down can she.
Well that one before the last one made me seriously spit water out of my nose and it hurt.
Anyways good times.

September said...

Yay! You're becoming a real life blogger. So fun!

Flee said...

I love that story! Good times, good times...