A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Doink! Doink! Doink! And a guy . . . in the grass.

Ok, so my Jenni is so funny. A few weeks ago I was drying Jenni's hair but the chair she was sitting on was super low, so I had her kneel so she was high enough. It took me about 15 minutes or so, and when Jenni got off the chair she said that her foot felt funny. I asked her if it felt like little pins and needles were poking it and she said yes. I told her that her foot had fallen asleep, and she needed to stomp it a few times to wake it up. So she proceeded to stomp around the house for the next 20 minutes!

So a few days ago, we were out with flee and Jenni says that her head feels like her foot did. She said it felt like pins were poking it and she asked me what to do about it. I told her there wasn't really a lot she could do. She asked if she could just shake it out and I said I guess. So I was sitting in the front seat and she was sitting behind me. So I hear this funny noise, and I look in the mirror, and Jenni is bumping her head against the window. It was like 'doink doink doink' it was SO funny! So she did that for a few minutes, while I tried SO HARD not to wet my pants in the front seat! Seriously, she is so funny some times.

So a funny story from the 24th of July. We were at Flee's house, and we decided to do some fireworks. Jenni HATES fireworks- literally screams when she hears them, so she was sitting by flee with her hands over her ears. Joe-joe didn't like them at first, but then he got semi used to them, and kinda liked it. So he starts saying what he sees like "firework" and "lights" and random stuff. So we're just talking, and joe-joe's naming things, and suddenly he sees a guy walking along and he says "guy in the grass." he was totally non-chalant about it too! it was super funny.

So Breaking Dawn was AWESOME!! I won't give any spoilers now cause a normal person probably hasn't finished it yet! (I bought it Saturday at Midnight, and finished it . . . . Saturday at like 5 pm- with a 4 hour nap in the middle! Yeah, I'm a little obsessed!) So, yeah. Awesome is all I'll say for now. I will say that I laughed out loud on page 360. but thats all. I'll give people a few weeks to finish it!

Ok since it's 2:30 in the am, I probably should go nite nite. so nite-nite!

ok, thats all!!!!

chelle

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Steve and Chelle said...

wow, my posts are always so long! and it occurs to me that I think the things I think are super funny, probably aren't that funny to everyone else!


oh well! such is life!

Flee said...

I love your posts! My Fav is "guy in the grass" HA! Still cracks me up just thinking about it!

nora.lakehurst said...

I am done with BD. I was enthraled with it. I was kinda bugged by the second book but I didnt LOL on page 360 till the second time I read it. I was like huh so I went and read it again then I was like :O ah hahahahahaha

Stacey said...

I'll be back after I look at page 360.

Stacey said...

Ahh, yes. My reaction was a chuckle and then I said out loud,"I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Brayden looked at me like I was strange but after 2 years he is used to his goofy mom.

"guy in the grass" made me LOL!