A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

just for mom

A POST




you told me I had to write a post, so there. It's done.





sorry mom! I couldn't resist! I will write more later!! I'll shoot for today but I make no guarantee! Love you!

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

I noticed you still have Christmas music playing and a Christmas background here on your post. It's FEBRUARY 11th for Heaven's sake!!!

I fired you a long time ago and now you send a one line post!?!?! That doesn't even nearly count. The next post has to be twice as long as your longest post to get back into my good graces.

I was funny though ;)

Jan said...

Good one Chelle! It is good to hear from you even though it was short (and the Chrismas music was nice ;). I hope you had a nice night at work. Sorry I missed you!