A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pity Party and you are invited!! by: Steve

So last Saturday I took the time to, not only compose a new post but, changed the look of the blog changed and removed the Christmas music. Did anyone even make a comment "I think not". Two days later Chell posts a quick hi to all and comments are coming out of the wood works, ok so only 3 but you get my point. Maby I'll Just not post any more. if no one likes me I'll just stop posting. So this is what you have to do comment and let me know you are out there. Or don't and I'll just go away. ITS UP TO YOU!
in the mean time and between time see ya.
Steve

8 peeps decided to say stuff:

September said...

Oh Steve, we all love you too!
If it makes you feel any better I don't comment whenever Dave posts of Felicia's blog (like how I called it Felicia's blog? Hehe)

Jenn said...

I actually hardly ever have time to comment, but was worried about Michelle with her root canal. So, sorry I commented on hers and not yours. I did read yours, and it was great!

Gotta go (as usual)

BYE!

nora.lakehurst said...

I did read it I am also with Jen. BUt also NO One ever comments on mine. SO :P we are all in the same boat.

Flee said...

Hey Steve!

Jan said...

I know, comments are fun...

I try to comment whenever I have time, but your post came during a busy couple of days at work. Good excuse, eh??

Sounds like you had fun with your brother. I like times like that.

I love the new background and music. It is fun to have you post as well. Keep it up!

ems said...

That is so funny. When I read your post I was going to comment on the new background (I always open 4 or 5 blogs at once so I turn the sound off. Sorry, didn't notice the music.) But I didn't have time to comment on any blogs at that point and was feeling sick so went to lie down. Hee hee! But, just so you know I also did not comment on Chelle's post either. I guess I don't like either of you. Or maybe I'm just lazy because I'm not feeling so hot. Either way, at least you know I was not favoring her. :)

Mike and Chels said...

Um I went a-wall on my blog for a while, but there a few family members that would still like updates. So I'm going to try and be better. Lets both comment on each others blogs all the time so we don't both feel like loner, lame, losers anymore haha okay deal. Chelle let me know that you are thinking of making an Arizona trip...yaaaa??? YEAH!!!! We are looking forward to it!

Corilee said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on your post. I had to go back and read it to see if I really had missed it. No I didn't. I don't know why I didn't comment. I usually have so much to say. (But then maybe you don't want to hear that much from your Mother-in-Law)

If you meant to guilt trip me, you did. But I finally decided it was a trip I didn't want to go on so I left. No more guilt. Sorry about not commenting. Will do better next time.