A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dont die. We havent

OK OK so its been a long time since the last post with any relevant info. Sorry, we have been having PC issues . Things are going well.

Just last Friday I (Steve) called my brother and jokingly said so what time are we leaving today, (I was making reference to the BYU vs. UNLV Basketball game at UNLV. We had not made any plans to go to the game.) He said were are we going? UNLV - he answered his own question.
I said " BYU is playing"
He said "ok lets go how much are tickets"
"I don't know..."

To make a long story short- through texting back and forth all day we made plans bought tickets and left for Las Vegas at 6:00 Saturday morning. We got to Vegas 2 hours before game time so we did some window shopping at some outdoor outlet mall in the rain. F-u-n fun. When we got to the game, a sell out, we hiked to are seats, that were on the last row up in the rafters. We were sitting by two men from Gwynns Falls New York, the home town of Jimmer Ferdett. It was nice to be next to some non UNLV fans. The game was fun even though BYU lost.

The best part was that my brother and I got to spend some time together. Or maybe the drive back in white out snow conditions. Its probably been since I was in high school, over ten years ago, the last time I spent that much quality time with my brother.

Thanks Alisha and Chelle we had a good time.

1 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Hey Steve! That does sound like so much fun! What lame-o friends you have, I can't believe they wouldn't comment on that. I guess we all know now who your true friends are. ME! ;)