A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Monday, February 15, 2010

quick hello

Just thought I'd say a quick hello! I've been so bad at posting lately, but I do have a somewhat good reason. I've been picking up a ton of extra shifts at work the past two months. I do this every once in a while because the extra pay is super nice, although I usually only do it a week at a time. This time, the two months was WAY too much. Just about killed me off. But only one more (VERY LONG) week to go, and I'll be back to my schedule of two days a week, which isn't at all bad. Hopefully I'll have more time to post. As for the rest of this week . . . I'm working tue, wed, thurs, fri, and saturday so you probably won't hear from me until at least Sunday. (and probably not even then since it usually takes me a few days to recover)

Things here have been going good. We're looking for a new apartment, but it's going slow with me working so much. We were shooting for March 1st to be in our own apartment, but it doesn't look super good for that right now. Who knows- maybe we'll find something great in just one day, and maybe it will take us weeks to find something passable. You never know with apartments! I'll try to keep you posted.

Anyway, I've been up most of the night with jaw issues (root canal on friday didn't go so well - another story altogether) so I'm going to go lay down for a while. I'm so glad Jenni doesn't have school today! She keeps Joe entertained well!

k, thats all! Bye for now! :)

chelle

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry your root canal didn't go well! It seems like par for the course with you and medical things. I'll be praying for you--and glad you won't be working so much after this week. I miss you!!!

September said...

I love your font. You have to teach me how to do all this stuff sometime.

Chrissy and I are planning to go see Dear John soon. You wanna come?

Corilee said...

I hate it when you work so much. I don't get to see you much and you're so fun to be around.

I'm glad to see you finally posted something! You were almost fired!

Lub-lubs,
Mither

Steve said...

OUT OF THE WOOD WORKS FOR THE LOVE

Flee said...

Hey Steve! Sucks about the dental work and I want to go see that movie! Why aren't I invited????