A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Neber!

So. Not much has been going on. Just working. So, flee said I needed to update my blog cause it was exciting, or something like that, and I really don't know why, but I am at a complete loss as to what to write about. hmmm . . . .

So Joe-joe's latest little sayng is super cute. I asked him to get me a diaper and wipes a few days ago, and he looked at me and said "NEBER!" (meaning, never) I litterally laughed out loud! it was so cute. But apparently that was the wrong way to react to him, cause now everytime I ask him to do something he says it again. hmm. It's still cute of course, but kinda annoying at times!

I sitting here trying to decide what to write while I watch the closer. (Woo hoo! its starting again in july!! I'm super excited about that!) I'm super irritated that my cute flee friend is not here. Dumb old bones. (see that is something I could talk about but it's not really my story to tell! But since I just read flee's blog, and she has already talked about it I guess I can too!) Flee, my cute friend who is just like me in so many ways (and pretty much opposite in all the others!) decided that she would go and break her arm so she didn't have to come out to Utah. Sure, she says it was an accident, and she's sad that she's not here, but I know what really happened! No, just kidding! But I am super bummed that she's not here. Especially since I have 9 days off work. hmm. Maybe I'll just get on a plane and show up at flee's door. Might be kinda difficult though, since I have no idea where Bob and Doris live. hmm. hmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, I don't think I can think of anything else to write. so yeah. thats pretty much all for today. Unless I can think of anything else. Then maybe I'll write again.

Ok, yeah thats all!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Yeah for updates! I love that Joe-Joe says that. I was totally laughing when I read that 'cause I can totally see him saying that in my head. What a funny lil' guy. I'm going to let you in on a secret...I broke my arm on purpose! that way my mom has to drive all the way to utah AND change all of lizzy's diapers. It's a sweet life, let me tell you. ;o)

September said...

I agree with Flee. You need to keep your blog updated. It's so much fun to read about what's going on in everyone's lives.

I love the "neber" story. So stinkin cute.

nora.lakehurst said...

Post pics. Have fun. You knwo just write random stuff. And I like the colors of the blog but HELLO I can still see lines after and still now. Ok well I better close my eyes count to 100 and hope that they lines will go away.