A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

bb guns, red ants and laughing laughing laughing! (7x!?!?!?!?)

Today!! So, what to blog?? I used to wonder how people could possibly think of stuff to blog about, and then I realized its kinda like a journal- an online journal that anyone can read- so probably not really like a journal at all cause most people put really private stuff in their journal, but in essence, a journal! So here's our non-super private journal for the last few days.

We've been doing pretty much the same thing as usual. Steve goes to work, I go to work, and we play. We have been able to spend a lot of time with our best friend, Flee and her daughter Lizzy (and we very much missed dave, who we LOVE) Flee is so good for Chelle's emotional stability! We played phase 10 at her house last night until almost one am, and it was SO fun! we laughed and laughed and laughed! oh, it felt good! (all that was missing was dave and lamissa!)

Yesterday afternoon Steve, Chelle, Jenni, Joe-Joe, Flee and Lizzy went out south of Saratoga Springs and found a secluded spot close to the lake to shoot our bb gun. Joe-Joe just couldn't get enough of it!! He loved to hold the bb gun (with help of course) and he and steve actually hit a few cans too! Jenni wasn't super excited about it, in fact she didn't even want to try. Chelle and Flee were pretty good, although flee hit more cans than chelle! We were on a dirt road that veered off redwood road. There were TONS of red ants, every where! There was this HUGE red ant hill, I mean it was like as big as a wedding cake almost! We were mean, and we shot at it and watched the ants scurry! There were so many of them! Then we felt like we could feel things crawling on us, so we decided to leave the ants alone!

So yeah. That was our weekend. We started looking for apartments with flee, and found two that are available now and they are right next to eachother!!!!! we are SO hoping we'll be able to get them!!!! that would be way too much fun! (poor Steve! he'd have to put up with two giggly girls constantly!! oh well, at least he loves those two giggly girls!!)

So, yeah . . . um again. I'll try to be good at posting, but I'm not the best journal writer, and blogging probably won't be any easier!! I'll try to keep you posted on the apartment too!

so thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Ok, officially love your blog! I really can hardly wait soo what you talk about next. It's so exciting. :o) see you tomorrow

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah so welcome (this is your SIL that was there tonight) So yeah you have to come visit my PHOTO/ Blog. Welcome and stacey has one too. SO :D good times come and visit us crazies.

September said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog. I LOVE blogging! It's the best. Your kids are so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big Jenni is, she was still a baby last time I saw her.

Anyway, I'm excited to be able to watch what's going on with your family.

Stacey said...

I'm glad you have a blog now Chelle. Getting with the times eh?

I have a blog and it's the most exciting thing you'll ever read..seriously..I'm not even kidding. :P