A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Dear Jan, Jenn, Ry-ry and Ethan-

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you, we hope you had a great day, and all your dreams come true!!

Jan, Jenn, Ry-ry, and Ethan all share today (the 25th) as their birthday. April is SUCH a busy birthday month for us!! Not only are the four above April birthdays, but we also have Joe-joe, Alisha (Ry-ry's wife), and Melissa (Dave's wife). (I'm pretty sure there is at least one more, but I can't remember who right now. If it's you, and I forgot, SORRY!!)

Anyway, it's late and I'm uber tired, so I'm going to be now!

Later all!

Chelle

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

holy crud! That really is a busy birthday month! happy birthday to them all! (That I know :)

Jan said...

Thanks so much Chelle! I was just looking at that sissy picture you made for us for Christmas a few years ago and thinking what a great sister you are. I wish we could see each other more often, but I sure love you!