A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas!!

Oh how I love this time of year! It truly is my favorite time of year. I love the music, and the family time, and the tree and the lights . . . I could go on and on, but I won't.

Things here are still pretty much the same. Jenni is still LOVING school. She is doing so well! We got her first report card and she had almost all 4's! (For some reason, they don't do the A B C D grading scale because they didn't like telling kids that they failed. So now they do 4 3 2 1. I'm not sure it's really any different, but oh well!) There were like 31 categories, and she got 27 4's and the rest were 3's. I thought that was pretty cool! She is reading SO WELL! She had to give a talk in primary last week, and I had forgotten about it until Sacrament meeting just before, so I quickly wrote one, and she kinda read through it a little, but didn't have a chance to practice it. Then She told me she didn't want any help. I was little nervous, but I didn't need to be. She did SO well! She only needed a little help with 'Mosiah'. (Although, her talk was about Service, and every time she was supposed to say service, she ended up saying servants. Oh well! They got the idea!)

Joe-joe is getting more and more excited for Christmas. The first time it snowed he ran around the house saying "It's Christmas Holiday! It's Christmas Holiday! It's Christmas Holiday!!" (It was on a Sunday morning, and I hadn't slept much the night before, so I was trying to sleep a little more, and it didn't really help.) He has also started singing Christmas songs. My favorite one he sings is "We wish you were Merry Christmas, we wish you were Merry Christmas . . ." He's so cute!

Steve and I are doing good. Things are still pretty much the same. Nothing really to report about us!

Anyway, I've got to get going, but I figured since I made a new background I should probably do a new post to go along with it! Hope everything is going well out there!

Later Cyber-Sisters! Have a wonderful day!! :)

ok, thats all!!

Chelle

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

SO SO SO good to hear from you! And I love you new background. and I love that the kids are so cute and smart! I love hearing that. MISS YOU GUYS!!! :)

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY! I am so glad to hear from you also. Love the background but the font is really hard to read. But I did get through it.
I hope you were merry christmas and a happy new year. :D see you soon.

Corilee said...

I wish we had been there to see her speak. That was a good "save" on the talk, though.

I love your music, especially the Manheim Steamroller's "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and "Still, Still, Still."

Jan said...

Welcome back Chelle. I have missed reading your posts!

Jenni-bug is the cutest thing. I can't believe how big and smart she is. I loved the "servants" part. That is the best part of Primary--hearing the cute things the kids say.

I loved hearing Joe-joe sing the other night. What a sweet boy!

ems said...

I think I will miss sitting in primary and listening to darling children like Jenni. What a sweet heart! You're kids are so cute, I'm glad we got to see them the other night. I hope you are feeling better and that we'll get to hang out soon!

Lub-lubs!