A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm looking . . .

. . . for a new couch. We currently have a futon, but it's really uncomfortable, and the pad doesn't stay on the futon very well. So I am currently on the hunt for a new-to-us-couch. I'm checking craigslist everyday, but haven't found anything I like yet, so here's a shout out to everyone out there- if you are buying a new couch and need to get rid of your old one, or if you know someone who is let me know! :)

Things here continue to be great! Jenni and Joe-joe are absolutely hilarious, as usual! I never imagined life being like this. You know- like when I was a little girl and I used to play 'house' it never was quite like it really is. It's so much harder than I ever imagined, but at the same time- so much better and more rewarding than I ever thought possible! I love being a mother! And I love being a wife! Truly, there is no higher calling!

Have a beautiful day today all!

k, thats all!

chelle

5 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

OH! I wish I wish I wish! I could sell you my couches (for a reasonable price ;) because I found some that I LOVE and really want to get. Argh...

Good luck hunting! See you soon!

nora.lakehurst said...

Good luck on the couch hunting. We got some from a smoke house (like smokers used them not a place that cooked food) Anyways it took a good three weeks for them to air out. They are really comfy and I am not a big fan of the dark green but.... I cant complain because we got the couch, chair and a coffee table for 30 dollars. IT was a blessing. Good luck. loveya

Stacey said...

If I see anything,I'll let you know. Sometimes the DI in A.F. has nice couches,you might want to check there.

Corilee said...

Yay for DI couches. I've had at least 2 over the years. Hey! I'm not proud. Never pass up a good bargan at DI.

ems said...

Hmm... no new couches here. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Ditto on the playing house thing. It's great!

So glad you are feeling better.