A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Some new things . . .

I'm bored with what I had. Here's some new stuff. I got a new playlist from playlist.com with some of my new favorites. I'm trying to expand my music interests, so there's some songs I've only heard once or twice, I'm trying them out!

This is an old background I used to have. I tried to create a new one real quick, but wasn't feeling the creative vibe. Eh, whatever. This works!

And for those who read Mom's blog when Gibbs says 'Saying sorry is a sign of weakness' he's saying that from a professional standpoint, meaning yeah you messed up- whatever. Stop feeling bad and fix it. Don't waste time apologizing for something you should be fixing! How do I know this? Because on a personal level Gibbs does believe in apology- He said sorry to Ducky for 'retiring' and said sorry to McProbie for not being there when he was accused of murder. So yeah. I just had to give my two bits on that!

Ok, got to go get ready! :)

have a beautiful day all!!!

chelle

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Corilee said...

I must not have been blogging when you had this background. I really like it - easy on the eyes - like not hard to see the words like on your pink background.

Thanks for your explanation on the Gibbs quote. I had forgotten the times he did say he was sorry.

I just love the names "Ducky" and "Mc Probie". I like all the characters on NCIS. They really do have a good show even if it is predictable for the most part (some of the shows do really have sad endings so I guess it does keep you guessing, somewhat.

Loves, Mither

Flee said...

Like the back ground and nice tunes. ;)