A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everybody ZUMBA!!!!!

So I'm sitting here at the Fire and Ice Dance Studio listening to a bunch of women doing Zumba! (or would it be Zumba-ing? or doing the zumba? I'm really not sure!) I'm here 'cause my cute sister Emilee owns the studio (and the Saratoga Rental Center it's above) and Ems teaches a Zumba class twice a week. She's out of town, so she asked me to come here and be the cashier/greeter/door-unlocker. I of course said yes cause I really love Zumba, but ALAS! I'm not able to do it today. We had some time issues today, and I didn't have time to go home and change before class started, so I'm in jeans and flip-flops. Not really conducive to Zumba!! I could take my flip-flops off, and do it in bear feet, but then there's the jeans. I can't really take those off . . . that wouldn't be pretty!! :) but YAY for Zumba!! those of you who live here in Utah Valley should totally come! It's Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8:30- the first class is free! So come try it out, and if you like it, its a super great way to exercise without feeling like you're exercising! Like I said- I love it, and I hate to exercise! Ok, I'm done with my plug for Zumba!

Things with us are great! We're still going strong. Not much has really changed since my last post. Just, yeah. Things are good!:)

Have a wonderful day all! I'll post a little more when I'm not busy critiquing a possible new Zumba teacher!

later cyber-sisters!

2 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ZUMBA!!! It's so much fun and I sweat like a pig! Yesterday, it really worked my abs it surt so bad. Loved it!

Stacey said...

I should really go to Zumba sometime,I've heard it's fun.