A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

funny honesty of children . . .

So, sometimes the things kids say are just . . . . hmmm. Well, they kinda tend to leave you without words. The other day Jenni was telling us about our neighbors - she was trying to make sure we knew who she was talking about and she said "He's big like mom, only he's wider." Yeah. That made me feel real good. So then we were at the store a little later and I was looking at eye drops. On the other side of the aisle was the weight management stuff, and Jenni picked up this box with a really skinny woman in a bikini. She brought it to me and said "Mommy, you should buy this stuff! Then you could look like Felicia!"

. . . . . . . .


Yeah. Sometimes they just kinda leave you speechless. :)

7 peeps decided to say stuff:

ems said...

Felicia wears bikinis!!! I am shocked!!! :) Would that we could all look like Flee, or at least have her great optimism and outlook on life!

Flee said...

I think you're hot! And be thankful she didn't say that she didn't love you anymore like Lizzy said to me. SHE'S ONLY 2!

and...

Me in a bikini...something I would NEVER want to see.

Love you!

Unknown said...

LOLOL
There was a commercial on tv about some bra strap thing that pulls the straps together to "lift and support"... etc. One of the girls came running over to me and tried to sell me on it. "But Mom, it will keep your straps together and lift you up!!!" Good grief, LOLOL

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL THat is so funny. Her and Brianna they could do a commercial.

Stacey said...

Hee-larious! Yeah, you gotta love kids and their honesty!

Corilee said...

The "funny" Honesty of little children ends too soon. Ya gotta love it while it lasts.

(We don't care what you look like, we love uyou anyway)

{{{hugs}}} especially for you after those comments by Jenni. :)

September said...

Where have you been woman???
I haven't seen you on facebook or on blogs lately.
I hope you're doing well.