A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and will sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

just a quick thought . . .

I came across these quotes today and really liked them. I wish I could post more, but I have to go get ready for a job interview! Wish me luck!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

"The happiest people don't always have the best of everything; they make the best of everything that happens to come their way."

I have no idea who said either of these quote, but I really liked them!

K, thats all!! Have a wonderful day all!! I'll get to see my newest little niece later today (assuming my sis isn't going to be in labor all day!)

Peace out!

3 peeps decided to say stuff:

Flee said...

Great quotes! Good luck on the interview, you'll be fine :) Give hugs to Em for me.

Corilee said...

Riverton??? You must be crazy or really hard up.... maybe both!

Hope you do well, though, if it's what you want.

Loves,

Mither

ems said...

Yes I was in labor all day as you know. Oh well, I'm glad you got to see her! Thanks for stopping by. Hope things go better for you today!